The Clover marking

the cloever marking on glass float

I do know very little about the Clover marking, but as far as I know it is German.

Different types of this marking make me believe they are from different periods of time, or just made by different factories.

A very common marking in Norway.

Return from Clover marking to the Glass Floats Home Page